Choose another language
Staron® Super Flex allows for more dramatic curves and flexibility
to achieve high-performance applications in all commercial,
residential and public space projects. Meet the new Staron® innovation
to design your new futuristic and functional space.
· Minimum Radius : 0mm
· Staron® Super Flex boasts superior thermoplastic capabilities that can create limitless
possibilities of shapes and designs from the slightest curves to extreme bends.
· The elongation rate of Staron® Super Flex is two times higher than that of existing Staron®.
· Staron® Super Flex can be used for architectural and interior applications, such as high performance
wall-cladding or kitchen, bathroom and furniture surfaces.
Staron® Super Flex can be thermoformed at lower temperature and in shorter heating time compared
to the thermoforming process of existing Staron®.
|Product||Oven Temp||Time||Max. Minimum Radius|
|Staron Solid Grade (12T)||302℉(150℃)||45~80 min||2” (50mm)|
|Staron Infinity (12T)||
Cautions for Processing
· Please note that variations in heating time and temperature conditions depending on the oven equipment.
The table above shows the thermoforming conditions using convection ovens. Thermoforming time is shorter when using platen ovens.
· Thermoforming at temperatures above 180 °C can lead to decreased performance
· Damage on Staron® Super Flex sheet can occur at temperatures above 185 °C (using convection ovens)